Saturday, August 23, 2008

I'm a Maine-iac!

We're on the road this weekend.

We played in Plaistow, NH last night with a bunch of bands from Rhode Island. After the show we and about 12 other people stormed the local Taco Bell for fourthmeal, which the folks behind the counter didn't seem too happy about. I got what is more than likely the greatest fast food meal available: two Cheesy Gordita Crunches, sub rice instead of meat. HEAVENLY...

After that we drove to Old Orchard Beach for sweet hangs and copious Miller Lites. 

We're playing in Portland today, which has quickly become our home-away-from-home. The kids up here are absolutely stellar, and we've never been disappointed. Plus, Maine is gorgeous in the summer. I love Rhode Island and all, but I certainly don't mind spending my weekends up here.

No comments: