Monday, October 22, 2007

This is what I encountered on the Mount Hope Bridge as the last leg of my 24 hour journey to New York came to an end.

It seemed fitting. Or at least literary.

What an amazing weekend. I really needed the time away. Hangs were amazing, as always.

Bffl #2, Olive Garden, bffl #1, Fantasia, new American Apparel track jackets, practical subway mastery, NYC faves, welfare mimosas, game 6, birthday playlists, Everlong requests, almost-vandalism, visible hangover...

Yeah. I'm still tired. Erica and Jess - thanks for the hospitalitude. Next time I'll make those omelettes. With eggs that weren't purchased with vengeance.
--johnberard

3 comments:

jessica maria said...

GEAAAAAAAAAH! You're always welcome!

The Dagger said...

thnks fr th mmrs.


(oh yeah that was on the playlist too, just sayin)

everyonelistens said...

Next time I'm gonna make a list. Even if it isn't my birthday.

Oh, and I'll try to learn Serato so you can actually dance next time. And I won't be many drinks deep when I do so.