Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

First I reduced my writing frequency. Up until about July, I had been fervently updating my Buzznet page, but a severe bout of busyness and writer's block, coupled with a feeling of general apathy led me to stop altogether.

Before Buzznet, it was LiveJournal. Before that it was MySpace. Before that it was Blogspot. So I've come full circle, and decided re-use my original blogging host.

As far as recycling goes, I'm not quite sure what I'm recycling here - maybe previous journal ideas that never came to fruition. Maybe I'm recycling the idea that I actually can - and should continue to - write after giving it up for that short while. I wrote my first entry in a long time yesterday, and it felt so very good to be able to be back at the keyboard. Regardless of how recycling does or doesn't fit in the theme of this blog, I've made a determination to actually keep this one up.

1 comment:

Jiscilla said...

woohooo! welcome back (even though, i never read you blogspot before).