Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I could worry myself to death about you - I hope you get there safely.

So yesterday was really bittersweet. It most definitely had its ups and downs, and I've decided to list them in a pro/con format.

PRO. It was Columbus Day, so I had the day off from work and got to sleep in.

CON. I didn't sleep in. I was awoken at 9:30 by a fucking marching band cruising down my street. Oh hai parade.

PRO. They were playing "Eye Of The Tiger" by Survivor.

CON. Hangoverz.

PRO. Poorman finished the mixes for the record, so Jeff, Tim, and I went to the studio to get our first listens. OMG. SO. FUCKING. EXCITED.

CON. While at the studio, we got the news that Hot Rod Circuit was calling it quits.

PRO. The mixes sound fan-fucking tastic. They go off to be mastered at the end of the month.

CON. ALL ABOARD THE FAILBOAT.

PRO. I was shown my (and now your) new favorite website: LOLSecretz. It's a combination of lolcats and Post/LJ Secrets. Prepare to LOL for days.

OK, This is day one of my upcoming 11 straight days of work. Good times!


No comments: